Are you a youth (age 16 – 26) interested in the arts and taking your talent to the next level? Well this is the program for you! We have started recruitment for youth interested in the arts to join the 2019 edition of the Ada Slaight Youth Arts Mentorship Program.
Through this program, you will
- Connect with other professional artists (musicians, visual artists, dancers, etc.) to learn about their everyday hustle and paths to success
- Get partnered with an industry mentor who can help you take your game to the next level
- Visit the city’s most influential arts and cultural institutions
- Deepen their artistry and get plugged into Toronto’s arts community
- Put together an amazing culminating showcase
The Daniels Spectrum Summer Series brings fun programming and activities to the streets of Regent Park every summer. The program aims to engage and inspire young people and families, and provide meaningful training and employment opportunities.For its 2018 Daniels Spectrum Summer Series, Artscape is looking to partner with five organizations or individuals to deliver free, outdoor arts & cultural programs, events and/or installations in Regent Park between mid-July and September 2018.
Selected partners will:
- Receive a maximum of $5,000 to run their initiative
- Receive some in-kind staffing and equipment from Artscape
- Receive supplementary marketing and promotional support as part of the overarching Summer Series marketing plan
- Become part of a growing initiative that engages and inspires Regent Park residents through free outdoor arts and cultural programming
Interested parties are invited to read this call and submit an application by Friday May 25, 2017 at noon.
Request for Proposals for artist groups and non-profit arts and cultural organizations. Deadline: Monday, May 8th at 5 PM.