- Vanguardia Dance Projects Magazine Latino PositiveVibes T.O Ryerson University School of Fashion Rethink Sustainability Initiatives Oakham Community Theatre NSK theatre OCADU Eco Canada BEAT - Building Equality in Architecture b current Performing Art Co. Sound Supremacy Entertainment, Inc. Canadian Social Innovation Exchange JAYU Anisa Tejpar Lambda Literary Toronto Machine Learning Toronto Anime Club Toronto War Museum Elevate Toronto Wash2Give Square Cirlce Social Circus #ShootForPeace Puppetmongers Theatre Islamic Relief Canada Stephen Lewis Foundation CCDI Nagata Shachu Start Up Fashion Week Raising Artists Canadian Special Events Magazine Modern Times Stage Company NEXIM INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION Toronto Kiwanis Boys & Girls Club Profoto Canada Rania El Mugammar Rania El Mugammar Spark Box Studio Ambessa Weddings The Ryerson Musical Theatre Company (RMTC Patricia Garcia Office of Bill Morneau Park People Centre for Social Innovation U.S. Consulate General in Toronto Craft Ontario Al-Qānitāt Stacy-Ann Buchanan Productions Faze Magazine GADFLY Cry for the Children Foundation Zahra Siddiqui Red Snow Collective Dedra McDermott Suubi Fusion Troupe Suubi Fusion Troupe Well Seasoned Productions Pride Toronto Spoke N' Heard DARK Dance Company Cabbagetown Short Film Festival Aluna Theatre Sparkplug Collective PhemPhat Entertainment Group Centre for Mindfulness Studies Edge Control Studio Inc. Imani Enterprises Anti-Racism Directorate For Youth Initiave Mesfun Haile Healing Hearts Project KJ Group Vibe Arts Canadian Pole Fitness Association Daniels Spectrum Paprika Festival The Waterworks Company Sashar Zarif Dance Theatre Zíngari Flamenco Round 4 records Emergency Monologues IMFDF Toronto Arts Foundation Toronto Council Fire Native Cultural Centre Emerging Young Artists National Ballet of Canada Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic WaterAid Canada Regent Park School of Music VIVA! Youth Singers Of Toronto Toronto Symphony Youth Orchestra VIVA! Youth Singers of Toronto Lorraine Segato The Children's Book Bank Collaborative Practice Toronto Vistek Peacebuilders International (Canada) Ryerson Community Theatre RISE EDUTAINMENT Ecoologos Toronto Twilight Rotary Club My Opera Jackman Humanities Institute University of Toronto Scarborough Little Black Afro Millenial Leadership Summit Rooftops Canada Inspired Souls Boundless Events CINEMATOSCAPE Large Urban Mayor’s Caucus of Ontario (LUMCO) The Common Thread Couchiching Institute on Public Affairs The Shortest Day UPFRONT THEATRE FOUNDATION Business for the Arts F-You Project Foodies on Foot Indigal Anishnawbe Helath Toronto Scotiabank Giller Light Bash Art Calorie / Generative Lab/YEMO Indie Music Jessie's- The June Callwood Centre for Young Women! Sister Talk Group Artist Health Alliance Dixon Hall The Stop Community Food Centre Kouraba Heart & Stroke Foundation Caribbean Tourism Organization Foundation Dancers of Damelahamid Margaret's Bikila Awards Regent Park Islamic Resource Centre Cry For The Children Foundation Canada's Top Choice Charitable Foundation Karen McMullin
- Toronto Chirstian Resource Centre CSI Regent Park Pan Am Food Festival UforChange Toronto 2015 Panamania Presentations Outburst! Darchei Noam Veg Heads Spotlight Charity Film Festival Masini McDermott International Pub Night Gomo George JVS Toronto The Wearable Art Show Daytrippers Children's Charity Amref Help Africa Xposed Fashion Show Bangladesh Theatre Toronro RETechTalks Metro Youth Opera Canada 300 GDay Artscape The Wrecking Ball in Association with Native Earth Performing Arts Cabbagetown Regent Park Museum Toronto Centre for Active Transportation Sustainable Buildings Canada ReelHeART International Film Festival Daytrippers Urban Land Institute Charlotte Siegel Tangled Art + Disability Toronto Wing Festival Fashion Art Toronto The Children's Book Bank HERstory Toronto Vegetarian Association Miss Awoulaba Canada Arts Access Fund The Stage Door Academy Soundstreams The Irish Choral Society of Canada Cultural Pluralism in the Arts Movement Ontario (CPAMO) Unspun Theatre Newchoir Batuki Music Canadian Small Business Women MegaCity Chorus Junior League of Toronto Sandbox Promotions Praxis Theatre Aboriginal Human Resource Council Lightsavers Canada Bound to Create Theatre SBC Baobab Afrikan Arts City of Toronto Moyo Theatre & GromKat Productions Sunny Choi Nia Centre for the Arts Festival Kompa Zouk Kapisanan Philippine Centre for Arts & Culture Arts for Children and Youth The Chop Suzies Collective Helping Every Youth Magazine Muhtadi International Drumming Festival Honouring Mandela Committe Wavelength Music Arts Projects The Collective Spaces Artreach Toronto Unity Charity Trey Anthony Studios Elimu Sanifu Matthew House Refugee Reception Services Toronto Regent Park Food Partnership Bullets to Butterflies Trinity Life Church Prince's Foundation for Building Community Photographers Without Borders Cahoots Theater Company Luminato Festival Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic African Women Acting Canadian Contemporary Dance Theatre Aroni Awards Renanim Youth Singers Yoga Unite Groupe Professionnel Haitien de Toronto Amadeusz's Look At My Life Project Farahway Global Ontario Black History Society Acting Up Stage Company Common Thread Chorus Street Health fu-GEN Theatre Company The Agokwe Collective SpeakSudan Paintbox Bistro Nggaali Project Afrotropolis Arts Collective Storytelling Toronto Park People S.E.A.S. Centre The PaMoja Project Super Mom Entrepreneur Regent Park Neighbouhood Inititive Council of Agencies Serving South Asians (CASSA) 3MW Collective Archie Alleyne Scholarship Fund Toronto Media Project Jan Shepard Centre for Community Learning & Development: FCJ Refugee Centre Subtle Vigilance Suburban Beast The Canadian Opera Company The Magenta Foundation Harmony Movement Fife House Foundation GADFLY People to People Aid Organization (Canada) New Harlem Productions & Saskatchewan Native Theatre TEDxToronto Working Skills Centre CBC Radio One SPEAKout Stratford Shakespeare Festival Toronto Stages Theater Company Regent Park Film Festival Regent Park School of Music Manifesto Why Not Theatre Pathways To Education Centre For Social Innovation Native Earth Performing Arts ArtHeart COBA
2013 Green Building Festival
Join Sustainable Buildings Canada on Thursday, October 3rd to identify opportunities and explore best practices in the search for Integrated Solutions for District-Scale Sustainability.
This one-day event will continue last year's exploration of 2030 Districts which are at the forefront of regional efforts to create strong environmental partnerships, coalitions, and collaboration around the ambitious, measurable, and achievable goals called for by Architecture 2030.
The 2013 Green Building Festival will feature:
- Ken Livingstone, former Mayor of London, U.K. (2000-2008), the east end sustainable redevelopment project leading up to the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Jennifer Keesmaat, Chief Planner, City of Toronto, planning for sustainability at the city level
- Daniel Skog, City of Malmo, Sweden, Western Harbour's sustainable district infrastructure
- Brian Geller, Founder & Executive Director, Seattle 2030 District
- Scott Weir, Principal, E.R.A. Architects, the Maple Leaf Gardens adaptive reuse project
- Dale Mikkelsen, Director of Development, SFU Community Trust, Simon Fraser’s UniverCity
- Craig Applegath, Principal, DIALOG, the Symbiotic City concept
- Dan Leeming, Partner, The Planning Partnership, community planning component
- An overview of the Regent Park revitalisation project followed by a guided tour of the community
This one-day event will bring Canada’s leading decision-makers and opinion leaders together to transform the industry with inspirational keynote addresses, interactive panel discussions, and informative presentations.
And with such a jam-packed day of programming on Thursday, October 3rd, who can be surprised that we've added a NETWORKING BREAKFAST on Friday, October 4th.
For just $49 + HST, join Sustainable Buildings Canada at the Fairmont Royal York from 8am to 11am on Friday, October 4th for a Networking Breakfast that will include:
- A Panel Discussion featuring speakers from Enbridge Gas Distribution, Windmill Development Group, Hydro One Networks, and DCL Healthcare Properties
- A national update on the green building sector from CaGBC - Greater Toronto Chapter
- An introduction to EnerQuality's new building labeling program from Corey McBurney,EnerQuality President
- A lighting workshop hosted by Osram Sylvania
- And Annemarie van Doorn, Founder & Director of the Green Business Club has been invited to describe how the Dutch Canadian Sustainable Planning & Buildng Network can improve knowledge transfer