- This event has passed.
2014 Green Building Festival
October 2, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 7:00 pm$149
Join Sustainable Buildings Canada and hundreds of green building professionals for an action-packed day focused on best practices to address climate-driven threats to our cities and sustainable planning, design, engineering, and building solutions.
Hear new ideas and workable solutions presented by experts from Canada, the United States, and around the world including:
- Nico Tillie, Rotterdam’s lead advisor on energy, green, water, and resilient city strategies. Coordinator of European Union projects on sustainable development, energy transitions, and ecosystem services.
- Alec Hay, Director, University of Toronto Centre for Resilience of Critical Infrastructure
- Glenn McGillivray, Managing Director, Institute for Catastrophic Loss Reduction
- Sudhir Suri, Senior Architect & Partner, L’OEUF Architects, Montreal
- Janine de la Salle, Principal, Urban Food Strategies, Vancouver
- Peter Halsall, President Canadian Urban Institute
- Nina-Marie Lister, Associate Professor of Urban + Regional Planning at Ryerson University. Visiting Associate Professor of Landscape Architecture at Harvard University, Graduate School of Design.
- Nick Larson, R.V. Anderson, Envision rating system for sustainable infrastructure
- Ian Gray, OALA, Sustainable Systems Strategies and Design, MMM Group Limited
Download the current Festival Program
Register today for the 2014 Green Building Festival