- This event has passed.
Street Photography Seminar by Ryan Raz
October 15, 2012 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5
This seminar will explore a variety of topics related to Street Photography, including:
- What is and what isn’t street photography
- History and the decisive moment
- Composition, emotional impact and storytelling
- Colour or B&W
- Safety and legal
- Blending in and dealing with people
- Location, location, location
- Street exercise (homework during the week)
- Peer review (next week at a TBD location)
Recommended Donation of $5 to help cover the cost of the room rental.
Space is limited, so please register on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/468595703179986/