We have a beautiful dedicated space just for our teen readers just outside our main storefront. Teens (12 – 18 yrs) are welcome to stop by to browse the shelves, sit and read, and leave with a book of your choice – for FREE.
- Art (8)
- Community (13)
- Community (5)
- Events (3)
- Hallway Galleries (6)
- News (32)
- Opportunities (3)
- Black Lives Matter June 2, 2020
- Ada Slaight Youth Arts Mentorship Program 2019 November 22, 2018
- Hallway Galleries: Dear Ayeeyo Photographs by Yasin Osman August 1, 2018
- Announcing Jermyn Creed, Community Hub Manager June 15, 2018
- Daniels Spectrum Fire Details June 5, 2018
Search this site
Subscribe to RSS
The Book Bank is open the second week of the winter holiday, March Break, on PA Days and all summer long. We offer fun family-oriented programming, as well as a regular storytimes.
The Book Bank is open every Saturday during the school year. Our 11:15 am and 1:15 pm storytimes are intended for families and run on a drop-in basis.
After school is one of our busiest times of the day. Children and families can drop-in to choose a book, as well as participate in special events, Halloween at the BoOOOok Bank, our annual Summer Reading Program, and more!